- Last Date
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2017 – 56 SSC Officer Posts
|Position||Short Service Commission Officer|
|No of Vacancies||56|
|Location||All Over India|
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Selection Procedure||Interview and Medical Examination|
Indian Army Dental Corps has released the notification for recruitment of both male and female for grant of Short Service Commission Officer posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply for Medical Government Jobs can apply till 15 May 2017.
Post Name:- Short Service Commission Officer
Age Limit:- 45 years
Qualification:- (i) BDS/ MDS and NEET (MDS) – 2017 (ii) Candidate must complete 1 year rotatory internship.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs 200/- through demand draft in favour of Director General Armed Forces Medical Services/ DGAFMS payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with all relevant documents and passport size photograph should send to Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110001 by registered/ speed post till 15 May 2017.
- Superscribing the application with name of post.
Selection Procedure:- Interview and Medical Examination
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Application fee is non refundable.
- The tenure of post is of 5 years.
- Candidate must be Indian citizen.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 15 May 2017