- Last Date
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 2196 Apprentices Posts
|No of Vacancies||2196|
|Location||All Over India|
|Age Limit||15-24 years|
|Selection Procedure||Based on percentage of marks in matriculation plus ITI|
Central Railway released notification for the recruitment of the posts of Apprentices in various Clusters under Railway Recruitment Cell. Suitable or eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30-11-2017.
Post Name- Apprentices
Age Limit- 15-24 years
Qualification- i) 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. ii) Possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade or Provisional Certificate.
Applicants should required to deposit the fee of Rs 100/- by online through payment gateway. Applicants (ST/SC/PWD/Female) are exempted from fee.
How to Apply:-
i) Suitable or eligible candidates should apply online through the website: www.rrccr.com.
ii) After online registration, applicants should required to take print out of the application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Based on percentage of marks in matriculation plus ITI
- Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters will be final.
- Wrong or incomplete application will be cancelled/ rejected.
- After last date, no application will be accepted/ considered.
- TA/DA and other allowances will not be paid.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 30-11-2017, 17:00 hrs.
Click here to view other Railway Jobs 30-11-2017 17:00
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 05 Senior Resident Posts
|Qualification||Post Graduation , Diploma|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Pay Scale||Rs 15600-39100/- per month|
|Age Limit||33 years|
Central Railway, Medical Department, Mumbai, Maharashtra has released the notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident post in various specialities. Eligible candidates who want to apply for Government Railway Recruitment can attend the walk in interview on 24 May 2017.
How To Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can appear for the walk in interview.
- Candidates have to bring the original as well as photocopies of all the documents and passport size photographs.
- Have to reach at Medical Directors Office, Dr. B.A.M Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai – 400027 on 24 May 2017 at 11:30 am.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
- TA/ DA will not be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Candidate have to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Late candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Date, Time and Venue for Interview:-
Date:- 24 May 2017
Time:- 11:30 am
Venue:- Medical Directors Office, Dr. B.A.M Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai – 400027
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have delegated the powers of recruitment to Group- D posts to the General Managers. In pursuance to this, Railway Recruitment Cell was opened in Central Railway. Sarkari Naukri Updates cover all the active and recently expired jobs for freshers as well as for experienced candidates in Central Railway – Central Railway Recruitment Page.
Here you can discover all Govt. Central Railway Notifications. Job seekers looking for M.Sc. Jobs, MBA Jobs, BBA Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and many other similar jobs can bookmark this page. Apart from this, you can also apply for Officer Jobs, Electrician Jobs, Carpenter Jobs and many more. We ensure you that this page contains latest Central Railway Jobs as soon as they are published. So keep checking frequently for all Central Railway job openings, exam results, walk-ins and others.