- Last Date
Government of Punjab Recruitment 2016 – 298 Medical Officers (Specialist) Posts
|No of Vacancies||298|
|Walkin Venue||Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali)|
|Walkin Time||10:00 AM|
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Punjab has released notification for the recruitment of 298 Medical Officers (Specialist)
posts. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 August 2016 and attend Walk-in-Interview on 3rd Sept 2016.
Post Name:- Medical Officer
No of Vacancies:- 298
Age Limit:- 18 – 37 years as on 01-01-2016
Pay Scale:- Rs .15600 – 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
i)M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite
specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India. and
ii) Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates have to download the application form from website www.pbhealth.gov.in and fill it in prescribed format.
- Duly filled application form along with scanned testimonials should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30-08-2016.
- Candidates are also advised to bring with them their Original Certificates, an application on prescribed Proforma, two Passport Size Photographs at the time of interview which is to held on 03-09-2016.
- Candidates are required to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The Candidate must have attained requisite qualification before the date of walk in interview.
- Relaxation of Age of 5 years for SC/BC candidates,10 years for PWD and for others as per govt rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the journey performed for the interview etc.
- Candidates must bring attempt certificate of MBBS and MD/MS etc.
- Experience after MD/MS or Post Graduation will be considered.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.08.2016
Date,Time,Venue of the Interview:-
Date:- 03-09-2016 (Saturday)
Time:- 10:00 AM
Venue:- Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) Contact No. 0172-2266938