Try our Mobile app to get instant govt job alerts
Indian Navy, responsible for safeguarding our national interests, is cohesive sea-based three-dimensional armed-force, operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans. India Navy is the fifth largest in the world and governed by the President of India.The prime objective of the Indian Navy is to protect nation’s maritime borders to increase international relations through joint exercises, humanitarian missions, disaster relief and port visits. Navy has 3 commands namely:-
Indian Navy | Govt Jobs 2018 | joinindiannavy.gov.in 635 Views
- Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai)
- Eastern Naval Command (Headquarters at Visakhapatnam)
- Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
Job Prospects in Indian Navy - Eligibility Criteria Indian Navy recruits mainly Officer and Sailor cadre. Engineering, Medical, Electrical, Education and Executive are various streams by which officer and sailor are recruited. Pilot Officer, Observer Officer, Naval Armament Inspection Officer, Law Officer, Logistics Officer are the Executive category. Officers can also be recruited on permanent or short commission basis. Schemes like Graduate Special Entry Scheme, NCC special entry Indian naval academy scheme are introduced every year to recruit officers. Get all the newly announced Officer Jobs, Crew Jobs, Technician Jobs, Sailor Jobs and others on this page. Navy provides job opportunities to all candidates having qualifications like 10th, 12th, Engineering and Medical Graduates, BE/B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Com, MCA. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest 12th Pass Jobs, B.Tech Jobs, MCA Jobs and others.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Jobs Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Vacancy - Navy Hiring Indian Navy recruitment procedure covers written test, practical test and personal interview. Bookmark this page for the all latest Govt. Recruitments. Aspirants who are seeking Defence Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Subscribe for Sarkari Naukri