Get all the latest Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission – Check Latest MPPSC Exam Results – Download Score Cards – Interview List recruitment updates on Sarkari Naukri Updates. Follow this Government organisation the "Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission – Check Latest MPPSC Exam Results – Download Score Cards – Interview List recruitment" page for latest Govt Job notifications.
Latest Updates - MPPSC 2018
|MPPSC Recruitment June 2018 – 619 Librarian and Sports Officer Posts||Post Graduation||04-07-2018|
|Title||Exam Name||Exam Date|
|MPPSC Assistant Professor Examination Admit Card Out||MPPSC Assistant Professor Examination 2017|
|MPPSC State Services Preliminary Exam Admit Card||MPPSC State Services Preliminary Exam||18-02-2018|
|Position||Post Name||Last Date|
|Associate Professor||MPPSC Recruitment May 2018 (Advt-No-03-2018) – 32 Associate Professor Posts||14-06-2018|
|Lecturer||MPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 24 Lecturer Posts||15-04-2017|
Jobs Prospects in MPPSC - Eligibility CriteriaMadhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is an authority that select eligible candidates on their performance in the recruitment procedure of civil services and Madhya Pradesh-based various exams. The organization provides Assistant Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Professor Jobs, Officer Jobs and various other jobs.Candidates holding qualifications like 10th pass, 12th pass, Diploma, ITI, Ph.D., B.Ed. and other Graduation, Post Graduation degree or relevant experience holders can apply for the above positions. We timely update the job seeking fresher as well as experienced applicants regarding the latest Diploma Jobs, Graduation Jobs, Post Graduation Jobs and much more.
How to Apply for MPPSC JobsHere are the detailed steps for how candidates can apply for different positions in this organization:-
- Go to the official website: www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Click on the advertisements section/ button.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.