GPSC Administrative Service, Civil Services and Municipal Chief Officer Service Examination 2018 – 294 Deputy Collector, Section Officer and Other Posts
|Position||Junior Scale Deputy Collector , Section Officer and Other Posts|
|No of Vacancies||294|
|Exam Name||GPSC Gujarat Administrative Service, Civil Services and Municipal Chief Officer Service Examination 2018|
Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the notification of Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I and Gujarat Civil Services Class-I and II, Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service Class-II Examination 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online before 31-07-2018 (01.00 PM).
Exam Name:- Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I and Gujarat Civil Services Class-I and II, Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service Class-II Examination 2018
Post Name and Vacancies:-
- For Class-I:- Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior Scale Deputy Collector / Deputy District Development Officer (50), Deputy Superintendent of Police (03), Assistant Commissioner of State Tax (15), Deputy Director, Developing Castes (01), Deputy Director, Scheduled Castes (01), Assistant Commissioner Tribal Development (05)
- For Class-II:- Section Officer (11), Mamlatdar (34), State Tax Officer (40), Taluka Development Officer (32), Govt. Labour Officer (28), Tribal Development Officer (17), District Inspector Land Record (13), Assistant Director (10), Social Welfare Officer (01), Superintendent (02), Municipal Chief Officer (31)
Total Vacancies:- 294
Pay Scale:- Rs 56100-177500 + other allowances (for Class-I) and Rs 44900-142400 + other allowances (for Class-II)
Age Limit:- 20-35 years
Qualification:- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree of any University or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by Govt.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- After the last date, no application will be accepted.
- Candidates who are appeared or intend to appear or awaiting the result of the final semester of the required qualification can also apply but the candidates have to qualify and submit the required documents before the last date of application.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 31-07-2018 (01.00 PM)
Date for Preliminary Examination (Tentative):- 21-10-2018
Date for Result of Pre Exam:- December 2018
Click here to view other SPSC Jobs