|Sr. No||Title||Last Date|
|1||HC Chhattisgarh District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2018 – 22 Posts||05-09-2018|
HC Chhattisgarh District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2018 – 22 Posts
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
|No of Vacancies||22|
|Exam Name||District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2018|
High Court of Chhattisgarh has released the notification for District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2018 for the recruitment of District Judge in Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service. Eligible candidates can apply before 05-09-2018 (05.00 PM).
Exam Name:- District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2018
Post Name:-District Judge
Pay Scale:- Rs 51550-63070/-
Age Limit:- 35-45 years
Qualification and Experience:- (i) Candidate must possess a degree in Law or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University and (ii) Must have seven years of practicing experience as an Advocate
Application Fee:- General candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- and SC/ ST/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs 700/- in the form of challan through SBI branches.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can download the application form attached with the below given advertisement.
- Duly filled application along with all relevant documents should be sent to Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, at Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) – 495220 on or before 05/09/2018 (05.00 PM).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination, Viva Voce and Medical Examination
- Candidates who have already applied for the post through Advertisement No. 02/S & A Cell/2018 dated 15/05/2018 need not to apply again.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- After the last date, no application will be accepted.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
Click here to view other High Court Jobs