- Last Date
Intelligence Bureau Examination 2017 – 1430 Officer Posts
|Position||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|No of Vacancies||1430|
|Location||All Over India|
|Exam Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Exam|
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer post. Eligible candidates can apply till 02-09-2017. (Extended Date- 10-09-2017)
Exam Name:- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Exam
Age Limit:- 18-27 years
Pay Scale:- Rs 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs 4200/- per month
Qualification:- Graduation in the relevant field and computer knowledge.
Application Fee:- General/ OBC male candidates have to pay Rs 100/- through online mode. SC/ ST/ Female candidates are exemptrd from payment of fee.
How To Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the link given in the advertisement.
- Candidates can take printout of filled application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 02-09-2017 (Extended Date- 10-09-2017)
Last Date for Application Submission:- 05-09-2017 (Extended Date- 12-09-2017)
For More Details: Official Site
Extension Notice 10-09-2017