|1|| MPHC Civil Judge Grade-II (Entrance Level) Examination 2018 – 140 Posts |
Last Date : 04-09-2018
|Civil Judge Grade-II (Entrance Level) Examination 2018|
MPHC Civil Judge Grade-II (Entrance Level) Examination 2018 – 140 Posts
|No of Vacancies||140|
|Exam Name||Civil Judge Grade-II (Entrance Level) Examination 2018|
High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released the notification of Civil Judge Grade-II (Entrance Level) Examination 2018 for the recruitment of Civil Judge. Eligible candidates can apply online before 04-09-2018 (11.59 PM).
Exam Name:- Civil Judge Grade-II (Entrance Level) Examination 2018
Post Name:- Civil Judge
Vacancies:- 140 (UR-70, SC-22, OBC-20, ST-28)
Pay Scale:- Rs 27700-44770
Age Limit:- 21-35 years
Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in Law from Recognized University
Application Fee:- Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- and reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs 600/- through online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- After the last date, no application will be accepted.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
Last Date for Registration:- 04-09-2018 (11.59 PM)
Date for Preliminary Examination:- 29-09-2018
Click here to view other High Court Jobs