|1|| MCD Recruitment April 2018 – 08 Panchkarma Technician Posts |
Last Date : 07-05-2018
|2|| North DMC Recruitment 2017 – 172 Counsellor Posts |
Last Date : 24-10-2017
MCD Recruitment April 2018 – 08 Panchkarma Technician Posts
|No of Vacancies||08|
|Pay Scale||Rs.5200-20200 p.m+G.P Rs.1900|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Selection Procedure||Shortlisting, skill test, interview|
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD), has released the notification for the recruitment of the Panchkarma Technician (Masseur/ Masseuse) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 07-May-2018.
Post Name:- Panchkarma Technician
Vacancies:- 08 (04-Male), (04-Female)
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200-20200 p.m+G.P Rs.1900
Age Limit:- 18-27 years
Qualification & Experience:- (i) 10th Pass with 01 year Certificate course in Panchkarma (ii) 01 year experience in Panchkarma in recognized Hospital.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through online mode.
- Candidates can take a printout of application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Skill test/ Interview
- Candidates should produce original documents at the time of interview.
- The appointment will be made on the contractual basis.
- Incomplete/Late application will be summarily rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 07-May-2018.
North DMC Recruitment 2017 – 172 Counsellor Posts
|No of Vacancies||172|
|Pay Scale||Fixed monthly allowance|
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) has released the notification for the recruitment of North DMC Counsellor in the schools of Nortc DMC under department of education on contract basis. Eligible candidates who are aspiring for Delhi Govt Jobs can apply for the position till 24-10-2017.
Post Name:- North DMC Counsellor
Age Limit:- 18-30 years
Emoluments:- Fixed monthly allowance
Qualification:- i) M.A. in Psychology ii) Degree/Diploma in Guidence and Counselling
How to apply:-
- Desirous candidates can apply online through the official portal: www.mcdonline.gov.in till 24-10-2017.
- Candidates need to upload scanned photograph and signature while filling application.
- No change in any field will be allowed after the submission of the application.
Selection Method:- Selection will be done on the basis of academic and professional qualification.
- The candidate belonging to Physically Handicapped Category must possess Disability Certificate from Competent Authority.
- The counsellor will be engaged against the vacant positions of Teacher (Primary).
- The engagement will be purely on contractual and temporary basis.
- Reservation and relaxation will be provided as per the rules.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
Last Date:- 24-10-2017
For More Information:- Official Site