- Last Date
- Last Date
NITRD Recruitment 2018 – 03 Specialist Grade II and Health Educational Officer Posts
|Position||Specialist Grade II and Health Educational Officer|
|Qualification||Post Graduation , Diploma , M.D.|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs 5400-6600|
|Age Limit||45 years|
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases , New Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Grade II and Health Educational Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 30-January-2018 (03:30 P.M).
Post Name:- Specialist Grade II (TB & CD) (Group A)
No. of Vacancies:- 02
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600-39100+G.P. Rs.6600
Age Limit:- 45 years
Qualification and Experience:- M.D. in TB and Respiratory Diseases form an Indian University with 3 years of working experience or Diploma in TB Chest Diseases with 5 years working experience.
Post Name:- Health Education Officer (Group A)
No. of Vacancies:- 01
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600-39100+G.P. Rs.5400
Age Limit:- 35 years
Qualification and Experience:- Post Graduation in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology and Social work from recognized University. (ii) Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (Majoring in Health Education). (iii) 3 years research/ training experience in Community Health work/ social education field.
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs 50/- (for Group C and D) and Rs.100 (for Group A, B and Resident doctors) through Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of T.B. & Respiratory Diseases payable at New Delhi. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format available on website www.nitrd.nic.in.
- Duly filled application along with all the relevant documents, Demand Draft and a passport size photograph should be sent to the Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases. Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
- No Fees for SC/ST/PH and Women candidates.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Application received after last date will not be considered.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 30-January-2018 (03:30 P.M).
Click here to view others Universities/Colleges
NITRD Recruitment 2018 – 08 Senior Resident Posts
|Qualification||Post Graduation , Diploma , MBBS , MD , M.Sc , Ph.D|
|No of Vacancies||08|
|Walkin Venue||Administrative Block.|
|Walkin Time||9:00 A.M|
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Research Diseases, Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Senior Resident. Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 3-04-2018 (9:00 A.M).
Post Name:- Senior Resident
Age Limit:- 33 years
Qualification:- (i) MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the speciality (ii) M.D from an Indian University or equivalent OR M.Sc in allied subjects (iii)Ph.D degree in allied subjects or its equivalent
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format available on website www.nitrd.nic.in.
- Candidates can attend the interview along with application form and self attested copies of all relevant documents at Administrative Block.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in-Interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- After last date application will be rejected.
- Originals documents must bring at the time of interview.
Date, Time & venue for Interview:-
Time:- 9:00 A.M
Venue:- Administrative Block
Click here to view other Research jobs
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases started from a humble beginning as a TB Hospital. Its objective is to act as an apex institute in the country for prevention, control and treatment of Tuberculosis and allied diseases. Sarkari Naukri Updates cover all the active and recently expired jobs for freshers as well as for experienced candidates in National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases – NITRD Recruitment Page.
Here you can discover all Govt. NITRD Notifications. Job seekers looking for B.Sc/ M.Sc Jobs, MD/ MBBS Jobs, Ph.D. Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduation Jobs, Post Graduation Jobs and many other similar jobs can bookmark this page. Apart from this, you can also apply for Officer Jobs, Senior Resident Jobs, Nurse Jobs and many more. We ensure you that this page contains latest NITRD Jobs as soon as they are published. So keep checking frequently for all National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases job openings, exam results, walk-ins and others.