- Last Date
NITRD Recruitment 2018 – 03 Specialist Grade II and Health Educational Officer Posts
|Position||Specialist Grade II and Health Educational Officer|
|Qualification||Post Graduation, Diploma, M.D.|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs 5400-6600|
|Age Limit||45 years|
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases , New Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Grade II and Health Educational Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 30-January-2018 (03:30 P.M).
Post Name:- Specialist Grade II (TB & CD) (Group A)
No. of Vacancies:- 02
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600-39100+G.P. Rs.6600
Age Limit:- 45 years
Qualification and Experience:- M.D. in TB and Respiratory Diseases form an Indian University with 3 years of working experience or Diploma in TB Chest Diseases with 5 years working experience.
Post Name:- Health Education Officer (Group A)
No. of Vacancies:- 01
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600-39100+G.P. Rs.5400
Age Limit:- 35 years
Qualification and Experience:- Post Graduation in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology and Social work from recognized University. (ii) Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (Majoring in Health Education). (iii) 3 years research/ training experience in Community Health work/ social education field.
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs 50/- (for Group C and D) and Rs.100 (for Group A, B and Resident doctors) through Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of T.B. & Respiratory Diseases payable at New Delhi. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format available on website www.nitrd.nic.in.
- Duly filled application along with all the relevant documents, Demand Draft and a passport size photograph should be sent to the Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases. Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
- No Fees for SC/ST/PH and Women candidates.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Application received after last date will not be considered.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 30-January-2018 (03:30 P.M).
Click here to view others Universities/Colleges