View All >> Govt Jobs
With a glorious history of more than 200 years, SBI is the largest and oldest public sector bank. Across India, it is having 17000 branches and 5 associate banks. SBI is also having a strong foreign presence with 190 offices in 36 countries.
This largest bank believes in hiring the best talent and their continuous growth and development. SBI offers a jackpot for bank job seekers with back to back announcements in different profiles.Here you will get latest job opportunities.
Job Opportunities With SBI
1. Probationary Officers:- It is the Junior Management Level direct entry point for graduates. The young generation is more interested in an SBI PO job. The Central Recruitment Board, State Bank Group conducts the recruitment exam every year in major cities of the country and recruits around 500 plus probationary officers depending on the requirement.
The willing candidates age should be above 21 years and less than 30 years. The SC/ ST/ OBC candidates can enjoy age relaxation as per the rules. The willing candidate must be a citizen of India. For taking SBI PO Exam, the candidate must be a graduate. Hiring manager considers CA, ICWA, CS, MBA and PGDBM degrees equivalent to graduation.
Exam Pattern:- For the selection the bank conducts separate written exam consists of Objective test and Descriptive paper. The Objective test has four sections Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language and Quantitative Aptitude. The paper includes 200 questions to be answered in 120 minutes. The Descriptive paper covers essay, letter writing and precis. In 45 minutes candidate must answer 4 questions. The qualifying candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
2. Assistants:- SBI recruits young professionals in clerical cadre as Assistants. The bank and its associate does not consider the CWE score and conduct the separate written test. The Objective paper includes 200 questions to be answered in 135 minutes. The paper covers questions related to Reasoning Ability, General English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and Marketing/ Computers. The final selection will be done on the basis of interview and written test.
3. Special Management Executives:- The SBI makes direct recruitment to the Middle Management grades. Desirous candidates will get faster growth opportunities.
4. Specialist Cadre Officers:- The bank recruits professionals like Analysts, Risk Raters, Engineers, System Engineers, Economists, Chartered Accountants and Statisticians in specialist cadre. These experts will get lucrative career growth options.
5. SBI Clerical Grade Exam:- The examination is held annually to recruit the clerical cadre in SBI and its associate banks, generally Clerk, Agricultural Clerks, Typist (English), Typist (English and Hindi), Clerk-cum-Cashier, Telephone Operators, Steno (English), Steno (Hindi), Steno (English and Hindi), Clerk-cum-Godown Keeper and Data Entry Operators posts are filled on the basis of this examination.
The willing candidate should be an Indian citizen and must possess a valid residence certificate. General category candidate must fall in the age bracket of 18 to 28 years and reserved category candidates can enjoy the age relaxation as per govt rules. To sit in this clerk exam, general category candidates must have 60% marks in 12th class with computer diploma. The OBC candidates can enjoy relaxation of 5 % marks while SC/ST category candidates can enjoy relaxation of 10% marks.
Exam Pattern:- SBI Clerical Grade Examination involves two stages i.e. written test and interview. The written test includes objective type and descriptive type paper. It is mandatory for candidates to clear each of the objective and descriptive tests separately. The successful candidates will be called for the interview.