We are just an information provider of government sector job openings. You acknowledge and understand that we have no control for the content of the job posting or other information posted therein. You are advised to follow the official website for detail information like salary packages, eligibility, qualification, last date of application and mode of application. Sarkarinaukriupdates.com will not be responsible in any way for any damages/consequences that might occur due to inclusion of some incorrect content or information in this site. All trademarks and company names available in this site are subjected to their esteemed owners and companies.
Users may not:-
Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
Transmit content that may be harmful to minors.
Use the Website to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
Promote or encourage illegal activity.
Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website.
Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website.
Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website without our explicit permission.
Provide false information in the course of using the Website.
This is a free service provided by Sarkarinaukriupdates.com. Visitors can subscribe into the site on their own interest, it is not mandatory. The personal information that collected during this subscription process will NOT, be distributed and shared with any other third-parties. While doing subsciprtion, you also agreed to provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. We reserves the right to suspend or permanently delete any subscriber, if the data or information provided by the user is inaccurate, not related or incomplete or if the user violated our terms and conditions in any manner.
All pages, data and graphics presented on this website are the property of Sarkarinaukriupdates.com. The pages may not be redistributed or reproduced in any way, shape, or form without the written permission of Sarkarinaukriupdates.com.
Change in Service & Terms
The SarkariNaukriUpdates is a powerful job search app that brings openings from the government sector. Now you can search for right job on your mobile and receive real time job alerts on the go. Stay connected with job opportunities customized to your career growth. Download it today and find the job you deserve.
By using the service you agree that:-
1.You will only use the Service or Application for lawful purposes, you will not use the Services for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes.
2. You will not use the Service or Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
3. You will not try to harm the Service or Application in any way whatsoever.
4. You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other content without written permission from the company.
5. You will only use the Application and Service for your own use and will not resell it to a third party.
6. You must not misuse our services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
7. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or the Apps or to your downloading of any material available on them, or on any website linked to or accessible through the Website or the Apps.
8. We assume no responsibility for incompatibility of app with your handset software/ hardware.
9. We recommend you to take a back up of your data or content prior to the app installation.
10. You are responsible for any carrier or other data charges incurred when using it and we will not be liable for any charges you incur.
If you have any queries or concerns relating to material which appears on the Website or the Apps, please contact [email protected]